Tournament Club Points Breakdown
2018 "Tournament Club" Points Breakdown
December 2, 2017 - September 29, 2018
Standings determined by points earned by placing in events.
The more you play + The better chance you place = increased overall points!
|Two Person Team||80||60||35||15||5||Play + Place = Points!|
|Four Person Team||40||30||20||10||5|
|*Creek Cup Individual Match Play||150||75||50||20|
*10 points per player for each Creek Cup match won
**If weather shortens Club Championship to one round, points are cut in half for the payout.
- Pace of Play - All players must turn completed scorecard into the scoring area no later than 5 hours and 10 minutes after event starts or they will be disqualified.
- Points awarded to Gross & Net in all flights
- Ties for script and points - Ties will be broken by card off - low Back 9, holes 13-18, holes 16-18, hole 18 and then by handicap holes starting with handicap hole 1
- Must Play in (5) events to be eligible for OB Team Championship qualifying
- Top (10) point leaders will qualify and represent Tijeras Crek GC at the OB Team Championship as long as they have played in 5 events and 5th event may be the OB qualifier on September 29, 2018
- OB Team Championship is November 2nd, 3rd and 4th at Angel Park, Las Vegas NV
- September 29 qualifier - 3 gross and 1 net
- Gross - Mark Sumida, Mike Molinari, Greg Creamer, John Denny-Alt.
- Net - KC Froelich, Randy Lynch-Alt.
2018 Point Standings - as of Sep 16th, 2018* - Top 10 qualify for our two teams competing in the OB National Team Championship!! *Does not include final points for creek cup match play